FRIENDLY PEOPLE MAKING NOISE
FYN 01 / FRIENDLY PEOPLE MAKING NOISE
The first Friendly Noise release is the compilation CD “Friendly People Making Noise” (cat nr. FYN 01), released in March 2003. It was compiled by Stefan Zachrisson and Mattias Holmberg, the cover design was by Per Johansson, the cover mechanic by Jonas Ekstrand and mastering was performed by Andreas Tilliander.
The contents are like a list of almost all of our current favourite Swedish artists. But that would mean nothing if the record as a musical entity didn’t work as good as it does.
All the songs are exclusive for this record, except The Embassy’s “E6”, which originally appeared on their now deleted 7” debut, “Sneaky Feelings”, in 2001. Oh, and “Something Came Over Me” by Differnet is a Throbbing Gristle cover.
1. Friendly Noise Theme (4:32)
2. SPEEDWAX - Train To? (3:07)
3. PADDINGTON DISTORTION COMBO - Little Variations (7:47)
4. THE RADIO DEPT. - Slottet (2:58)
5. LARS BLEK - Tristess (2:55)
6. ROBOTBOY - Nuclear Romantics (1:44)
7. DR HIGGINS - Dempf (4:10)
8. TESTBILD! - Glänsande blod (5:53)
9. PETTER EKLUND - Simtag och goda råd (3:30)
10. THE EMBASSY - E6 (4:03)
11. HANS APPELQVIST - … tredje utlösningen. (4:32)
12. DIFFERNET - Something Came Over Me (4.44)
13. Friendly Noise Theme 2 (7:00)
Total running time: 57 minutes and 28 seconds.